2011-01-06

Parcel - Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly

I have been waiting to get hold of this BB for a long time! I finally got it and it brightened up my day!

This is the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly in colour no 1. This brand is rather new and it's created in Korea. I've seen some photos from the shops and OMG. I want to go! The girls working there have the cutest lolita uniforms ever. Ahh... OK, now I let the pictures talk, it's so adorable!! 
This is the box it came in. Looking like a pudding desert! Yummy!
See, even the container is so cute, shaped like a real pudding. It's made out of strong plastic. I want to eat what's inside! 
At this point I'm melting. I love the little witch in the logo.
It comes sealed with a thick metal sheet to make sure all the moisture and freshness will wait for you until you start using it.
You also get a super soft and velvety little chubby sponge for application. I love the little spoon too. It's very helpful and more hygienic to use it.
This BB contains 70% water! I want to dip the spoon and eat the BB with sprinkles on top! It also has a pleasant, very familiar, smell. It's fresh and reminds me of a mixture between flowers and powder.
It comes out very watery, it's such a different consistency compared to a BB cream. It's not thick at all, smooth almost like a serum.
When it blends out it becomes undetectable! All the water get's absorbed by the skin and it leaves your face with a smooth velvet like feel.

I only got it today so I haven't tried it out accept for today when I just had to put it on! I'm sure I'll be doing a review of this BB on my YouTube channel, so hold on until I tried it out a bit more. So for, I'm in love!!

4 comments:

  1. soooooooooooo cute-yes,edible,really,almost,though:)
    Can not wait to try my BB creams from you:)
    Wonderful blog,as always<3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! Oh, now I feel like having pudding again. Haha! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing! and so different than other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I am mi jeong kim, 031tansango.
    I'm so impressed by your video on youtube. It was detailed information. Moreover you look lovely! I wanted add some comment but there's little problem in logging in.
    I am enjoying watching your blog.
    Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete