2010-01-09

Unruly studio.


Just had my haircut. It was great to get those long bits with them tangles cut away! I made an appointment with Michael Price as he is the guru of curly hair... and yes, I'm very happy! I actually wanted to chop it all off, '20s bob style chop! He didn't agree and left the front long, snipped the back short and told me curly hair should be longer. This is the first time a hairdresser I've had actually thought the cut through, and not just cut it the way I wanted. I'm so pleased that he new what he was doing, although the way he did it was rather original! I love to see an artist at work, and this is what he was, not a hairdresser, but an artist. I'm oh so sure I'll be going there again when it's needed. Thank you Michael for not chopping all my hair away!

No comments:

Post a Comment