2011-04-07

Sweetheart: A big parcel from Anna!

Look what was waiting on my desk when I got home from work!

It's massive. OMG! Got to open it quickly. So exiting!

Ah, such beautiful booklet from Missha, and I see a letter too!

Heart moving letter from sweet Anna. So nice to get a handwritten letter. Anna, you are so sweet!

There are bundels and bundels of little parcels for me to open. It's like Christmas on a sunny day!

First uncovered, a super cute make-up bag from Baviphat. Sugar girl, that's me, I love all sugar!

Inside there is Holika Holika sample, 2 beautiful lipsticks from Skin Food and also a minty plumping gloss. I love the colours she chose, a coral and a beige nude.

A really lovely BB cream from The Face Shop. Wow, this feels so nice and looks lovely on my skin! It looks like I might have a new favourite for the summer.

Pucca, so cute! I love the love story. Holika Holika strawberry compact. It's so amazing to have powder with such high SPF.

Pucca powder compact from The Face Shop and Holika Holika strawberry compact. I love the packaging, OMG, I can't wait to get one of these out of my bag on the bus to reapply my lippy!

A sample of the Apple Scrub Soda from Holika Holika. This feels so lovely, the grains are so small, it's more like a polish. I'm looking forward to trying this. My skin always need to get rid of those dry dead cells. I get exited to try Holika Holika products, the ones I have are amazing. This brand is so nice and everything is of super high quality.

More samples from Lioele. I love to try new things, also a sample of a perfume. Got to put on for tomorrow! And the sweet blush from Etude House, I simply love the colour! It's so pretty I'm scared to use it!

Skin Food samples. Ah, I remember the shop I went to in Hong Kong. Me and my twin muimui went all crazy. All was so nice! Oh, and some wrinkle fighting samples, good thinking Anna! 

I really can't wait to try the Holika Holika Aqua Splash skincare. I can't get enough of moisture on my face. Nature Republic toners and emulsion... BB cream from The Face Shop. I really can't wait to try it all!

Ah, look, I finally get to try snail cream! BB samples and ampoule from Nature Republic.

First I though, mmm... this looks like chocolate, then I opened the box.

It's a vitamin-K 4 weeks program from Nature Republic. This looks so luxurious! My skin will look like a baby.

Nature Republic skincare and primers. I'm so impressed by the packaging. This is such a luxury in wonderfully designed pots. Eye cream and serum to lift the skin, Melon and Lemon primers.

I never seen an eye cream pot looking like this. Look at the lid!

It's like a secret stash of pure eye goodness. When I finish this cream I'm planning to use the pot for something nice!

OMG! Look at all the stuff! It's like Christmas and birthday put together in one! Thank you Anna so much, you really didn't have to, I highly appreciate all of the things.

I have a plan. As all the horrible things have been happening to Anna... now also her new YouTube and the Blog is gone... all gone, I'd like to pass on some of her reviews and test and review the products she sent me. I will try the skincare brand by brand and review it. I know I can't do it as good as Anna, I can't read Korean, but I will try as good as I can. I feel so sad and upset thinking about what happened and still happening to her. I miss her channel, I miss her blog so much! I wish I could do something more to help.

Anna, please stay safe and healthy. This is so horrifying, I can only imagine what you must be going through. Please let me know if you need anything, you know that!

Thank you so much Anna and I'm sending lots of love to you! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Please Please do so... This is Anna and I am happy to watch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I used the Lemon Primer and the BB cream and my skin looks and feels fantastic!! Anna, love you back sweetheart!! xxx

    ReplyDelete