2011-04-16

IllamasQua: Lipstick in Sangers

It was about time for me to get a IllamasQua lipstick. I have no idea why I waited for so long. I guess I have so many lipsticks I never really though of getting more of them.

What can I say, a lady can never get enough of red lipsticks and when I laid my eyes on this beauty from IllamasQua's previous collection I just had to put it in my cart!

Look at it, it's so beautiful!

I really like the IlamasQua packaging, it has this wonderful '20s feel. The colour of this one is amazing. It's called Sangers and one of the most perfectly red lipsticks you can get your lips on!

Take a look at that!

I have only tried it once and the pigmentation is superb. It has a rather thick feel and stains the lip, just the way I like it! It didn't feel drying at all. It tastes of vanilla but not as strong as MAC does. The aftertaste is bit bitter but nothing I find disturbing. It really melts onto the lips like butter leaving them evenly coated with a perfectly pigmented layer.

This is a quick coat without liner, applied with the lipstick:


All and all I'd highly recommend these lipsticks, not only because they look and feel good but also because the colour range is so big. Ever looked for a blue one? Look no further, it can be yours for £15.50 at IllamasQua.

No comments:

Post a Comment