2010-12-31

Hidden gem.

One evening I had this dry lips feeling and I was looking through my glosses to see if I could find something nice to sooth this problem. I found a little forgotten gem in my drawer!
It's Bare Escentuals Natural Lip Gloss in colour Chiffon. I purchased it a while ago and intended to use it in my kit but I totally forgot about it. What came to mind is that this company only uses natural products and so I though it would be a great idea to put it on dry lips. It has sesame and sunflower oil, also cupuacu butter. Pomegranate oil and natural vanilla to sooth. All ingredients are 100% natural, minerals that are pure and from the Earth. Now it aslo claims to be non-stick and non-tacky witch I don't agree with. The gloss has a sticky texture but it's not bad, although I do prefer wearing my hair up wile having this gloss smothered on my lips. I do love the smell. So gentle and soothing vanilla breeze, reminds me of home baked cookies.
I am loving the fact that it has a brush instead of a sponge applicator. As I've been putting it on with my finger it's so much easier to get the product out. For some reason I always found the brushes being more hygienic, even if it's inside the tube theres no harm in cleaning them sometimes.   
This colour is rather nude with a golden undertone and has shimmers. Lips look shiny, not shimmery, and full! The effect wears off after a while but with a scent like this I love to reapply.

I am planning to get some more actually, at least one, as this one was ment for my kit I might get one in a more everyday kind of colour and see if I like it as a part of my make-up for the day. It's a nice and tasty gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment